Saturday, November 7, 2009

Her Secret is Patience

This is another photograph taken from the 9th floor of the Arizona Center parking garage. You'll see a large metal pole in the middle of the photograph, anchoring two blue circles just above the buildings. From where I was, I couldn't get a better shot of "Her Secret is Patience," a new artwork in Downtown Civic Park. The net sculpture, inspired by monsoon clouds and cactus blooms, moves with the wind and glows at night. See a shot of it at night in this month's issue of Sunset magazine.

2 comments:

  1. It looks kind of strange in the daytime. I've only seen it in pictures. My sister, Sharon, has some great night shots of it on her blog, Phoenix Daily Photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I went there and checked it out. Much nicer at night, although I have to admit, I don't really get it.

    ReplyDelete